Reservations & Waitlist
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online or call the studio on time per the cancellation windows below in order to avoid being charged a fee.
- If you are using a Gilt City package or New Client Special, a no-show will result in a $20 fee and a late cancellation will result in a $10 fee. We will waive the first late cancel on introductory packages. We do not waive any no-shows. If you are using a 10 class pack, a no-show will result in losing one class from your package and for late cancellations there is a $10 fee. If you are using a membership package such as Club Bar, your account will be charged $20 for a no-show and $10 for a late cancellation after your monthly complimentary late cancel.
- Cancellation windows:
- All classes beginning before 9am: Reservations must be cancelled at least 12 hours in advance.
- Weekend classes: Reservations must be cancelled at least 12 hours in advance.
- All other classes: Reservations must be cancelled at least 2 hours in advance.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot (no toeless socks please!).
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Only water in clear, capped bottles is permitted in the exercise studios.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studios. Cell phones must be stored with the rest of your belongings during class.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studios.
- We provide hand towels and bath towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- If you arrive for class late, please lift your legs 40 times before joining the class.
- New and continuing pregnant clients must provide a doctor’s note that gives them permission to take strengthening and stretching classes. This note MUST be brought in prior to your first class if you are new to the Bar Method. If you are an existing client, please bring this note in as soon as you know you are pregnant. Please inform your teacher you are pregnant prior to class time.
- We recommend that pregnant clients new to the Bar Method take the at-home Bar Method Pregnancy online class several times before taking class at our studio and consult with an instructor about modifications prior to taking class at the studio.
- We provide modifications that allow the exercises to be performed comfortably throughout pregnancy. Consult with an instructor regarding these modifications.
- The minimum age requirement is 14 years old.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.
- Child care is provided on site during the following class times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:30am and 11:00am class
- Saturday: 9:30am, 10:00am, 11:00am and 12:15pm classes
- All children between the ages of 8 weeks and 8 years are welcome.
- You can make reservations online, by calling the studio or in person up to one week in advance. The child care room fits only 5 children (two infants and three toddlers per session), so please reserve your spot early.
- Please make sure children do not play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- Child care costs $15 per child per class. 5 packs may be purchased for $75 and 10 packs may be purchased for $150.